Where The Seniors of Gillespie County come to …
- Stay in Shape through exercise programs.
- Stay Social through clubs, activities, and seeing old and new friends.
- Enjoy Great Food served every weekday (and delivered to their door, too).
- Celebrate Life through the arts and special events.
- Keep Growing life long in bodily health, mind, and spirit.
If you’re a senior, chances are, we’ve got something good going on for you.
The Golden Hub serves a Congregate (Inside Dining) meal Monday – Friday at noon. For those 60 and over we request a donation of $5/meal. If you are under 60 the cost is $7/meal. We ask that reservations for meals be made preferably the day before and no later than 9:00 am the day of. We encourage you to dine in in order to meet people and socialize, however if you are unable to dine in, we serve to go meals. All to go meals are served from 11:30am-12:00pm at the cost of $7/meal. For more information please call 830-997-7131.
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels are delivered Monday-Friday. Deliveries are made by volunteers. If you are 60 or older, homebound, or recovering from an illness and need a hot, nutritious meal call, Stephanie, at 997-7131 to see if you qualify. We are always in need of volunteer drivers. If you can spare a couple of hours once a week it would be very much appreciated.
We request a donation of $5 per meal for those 60 and over, however, any amount is appreciated, and no senior will be denied service if they are unable to donate.