Where The Seniors of Gillespie County come to …
- Stay in Shape through exercise programs.
- Stay Social through clubs, activities, and seeing old and new friends.
- Enjoy Great Food served every weekday (and delivered to their door, too).
- Celebrate Life through the arts and special events.
- Keep Growing life long in bodily health, mind, and spirit.
If you’re a senior, chances are, we’ve got something good going on for you.
Thank you to the Fredericksburg Sisterhood For Good for granting the Golden Hub $23,250.00 in 2017 for our Meals on Wheels Program. What a wonderful blessing for our Program and our Homebound Seniors in Gillespie County.
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels will continue to be delivered Monday-Friday. Deliveries are still made by volunteers in a non-contact fashion for the safety of our seniors and staff. if you are 60 or older, homebound, or recovering from an illness and need a hot, nutritious meal call, Stephanie, at 997-7131. We are in desperate need of volunteer drivers. If you can spare a couple of hours once a week it would be very much appreciated.
We request a donation of $5 per meal for those 60 and over, however, any amount is appreciated, and no senior will be denied service if they are unable to donate. If you are under 60 the cost is $6 per meal.